The Building Centre
Client : The Building Centre Group
Location : 26 Store Street, London, WC1E
Architect : Roz Barr Architects
Appointment : Competitive tender and subsequent repeat business via negotion.
The Work: Oakside were initially employed via competitive tender for the complete upgrade and refurbishment of the existing front of house toilets. Oakside were subsequently retained by The Building Centre to undertake a series of refurbishment projects within the building, modernising and updating many of their existing facilities.
Oakside have successfully completed the following works at the Building Centre:
- Complete refurbishment of male and female washroom facilities with a distinctly modern feel. Unique and differing materials were used to provide a contemporary twist on the provision of public space washrooms.
- Refurbishment of Gallery 2 space, including new display units and Valchromat joinery.
- Refurbishment of cafe and servery to accomodate their new cafe operator, The Gentlemens Barristas.
- Refurbishment and fit out, to provie a new multi use, Co-Working Space and meeting facility,
- Renewal of upper roof.
- Installation of new external facade lighting.
- Creation of new 20 person boardroom facility.